How to add friends on epic games is what one of our fans asked earlier.
Just before then, you may want to checkout the best xbox one compatible gaming chair for 2018.
So on this post we are going to show you exactly how to add friends on epic games for Fortnite game.
Yes, we are making this tutorial exclusively for those who downloaded the fortnite mobile game.
If you haven’t downloaded yet, you can click here to learn how to download it.p
But just before then; you may want to check the latest trending multiplayer game in the United States now.
So, here it is: One Hour One Life Download: The Best Multiplayer Game in 2018
Without wasting much of your time I will just go straight to the tutorial.
But I want to show you what the fortnite game is all about in a few minutes then I show you how to add friends.
About Fortnite Mobile Game
According to wikipedia,
How to Add friends on Epic Games for Fortnite Game
Step-by-Step Guide to Add friends on Epic games fortnite
We’ve provided you a free pdf to your facebook inbox where you can read this tutorial offline, so click here and click on the get started button to download.
If you hate pdfs, then read the text below.
In order to add friends, you need to click on the silhouette button; the one at the top right corner.
Follow below steps to do this;
- Make sure you load in to the game lobby area
- Click on that silhouette icon with + sign
- Put in the epic email address or the username of that your friend you want to invite and hit OK button
- When any result returns, you need to tap it and your friend should be added quickly
Almost Done; Keep Reading..
Now you may want to invite that friend to play;
- Open the friends list and click the name
- Select “Invite to Party”
Finally your friend will join you immediately if they are not currently joined to another friend in a match.
More Awesome Games:
- One Hour One Life Download: The Best Multiplayer Game in 2018
- Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes PC: Best PC Game in 2018
This is how to add friends on epic games for fortnite mobile game.