As a blogger, you have to take into consideration the type of posts you are going to make, the categories and tags that are going to be used for your readers.The home page is more than just a design. It will introduce and give your readers an idea of what they can expect in your blog, if they continue on any path that you have created.
Basically, a static home page is a great way to show off your website in a professional and engaging way without having to publish any blog post or content on your website
While static home pages are not as common as dynamic pages (which are built using code that changes based on user input), they can still be used to create a professional and engaging website. If you’re interested in using a static home page for your website, continue to read as we explore more on How to create a static home page in blogger
Why do you need a static home page
There are several reasons why you might want to use a static home page for your website.
- Faster and more reliable: Static home pages can be faster and more reliable than dynamic pages. This is because dynamic pages often rely on databases and scripts, which can slow down a website.
- Secure: Static pages also tend to be more secure than dynamic pages, since they are not as vulnerable to attacks.
- Easier to create: Static pages can be easier to create and edit than dynamic pages, since they do not require as much coding knowledge.
What to include on your static home page
The home page of your website is often the first thing that visitors will see, so it’s important to make a good impression. So when designing you should include the elements that will help them understand what your site is all about. Here are a few things to consider adding to your home page:
- A brief description of what your site is all about
- A navigation menu to help visitors find what they’re looking for
- Links to your most popular pages or sections
- A search bar to help visitors find what they’re looking for
- Social media icons to help visitors connect with you on social media
- A call-to-action to encourage visitors to take some kind of action on your site
How to create a static home page in blogger
If you want to create a static home page for your Blogger, it takes a few step, which am going to illustrate here below.
(1). Create a new page. Go to your blog’s dashboard
(2). Click on the “Pages” tab.
(3). Click on the “New Page” button.
(4). Give the page a “Title” Write the content your want show on the page
(5). Click on “Publish“
Next, you’ll need to choose a template for your page. Blogger has a few different templates that you can use for your static home page. You can either use one of the existing templates or you can create a custom template.
Once you’ve chosen a template, you can start adding content to your static home page. You can add
How to make sure your static home page is working
How to change your home page settings